Monday, March 31, 2008

Last of the Nephilim by Bryan Davis

Coming in July from AMG is Book #3 in the Oracles of Fire series.

Bryan recently gave this update about his writing schedule on his blog:

I finished Last of the Nephilim yesterday and turned it into AMG Publishers. It's a relief to have it done, but there is no rest for the weary. I will now turn to the editing process for Eternity's Edge, book #2 of Echoes from the Edge, and when that's done, it will likely be time to start the same process for Last of the Nephilim.

After that, I have to write book #3 of Echoes from the Edge (as yet untitled) and book #4 of Oracles of Fire, The Bones of Makaidos. During this editing and writing period I will be teaching at the Florida Christian Writers' Conference and the Mount Hermon Christian Writers' Conference, and I will be going on promotional tours in Arkansas, Iowa, Michigan, Maryland, Florida, and New Jersey, as well as local events in Tennessee. I appreciate your prayers for me and my family as this hectic season of life continues.

Read our review of Book #2 in the Oracles of Fire series, Enoch's Ghost, here.

No comments: