The spell-binding adventure continues as Captain Ross and his crew become pirate hunters for the British Government and Cat captains his own ship.
This intriguing, action-packed adventure will keep intermediate readers eagerly turning pages to find out if . . .
- There is a way to overcome the Vikings' powerful weapon on the Rain of Fire
- England's greedy king will betray the pirate-hunters and keep the monks' treasure for himself
- The ruthless pirate Bartholomew Thorn is still alive
- A evil Merchant finds a person continue his malevolent ways
- Cat regains his memory and will profess his faith or join the Merchant's crusade
- Anne escapes the Merchant's Lair