Friday, September 28, 2007

Eric Wilson news

In his latest newsletter, Eric Wilson gives us an update on his latest happenings:
  • TV INTERVIEW -- Click here to find a link to my solo interview with publicist Rebeca Seitz. We had a lot of fun chatting.
  • MOVIE UPDATE -- Expiration Date is still under development, by Fireside Entertainment, for the screen. A script is in the works, and the director is already looking at locations for shooting the film. I'll keep you posted.
  • FACING THE GIANTS -- I'm thrilled with the way this book came out. If you like it, please post a review on Amazon. Let others know what you think. It's the best form of advertising for a fiction writer. Your thoughts count!
  • INFUSE INTERVIEW -- In many ways, this was my most personally revealing interview yet. Read it for yourself.
  • CONTEST -- I'm still working on a good prize to be given to one of those who can email me the clue found woven through the pages of A Shred of Truth. I have twenty correct submissions to draw from. The door is open till the end of October. Don't delay.
Read our review of The Best of Evil here.
Read our review of Dark to Mortal Eyes here.
Read our interview with Eric here.

No comments: