Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Isle of Swords release party September 28th!

Isle of Swords Release Party
with author
Wayne Thomas Batson
Friday, September 28th, 7-9pm

Barnes & Noble

4300 Montgomery Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21043
(410) 203-9001


I'd like to personally invite you to come to the Isle of Swords Release Party. This should be a very exciting evening. I'll be there doing dramatic readings from Isle of Swords, as well as, a special sneak peek at something else coming in the not to distant future.

Pirate Costume Contests
Special Photo Op Sessions
Snacks
Prizes
Book Signing


Thomas Nelson Publishers will even be flying my publicist in to help with the event. Secretly, I think they want to know just what I do at these things. ;-) There may also be local press.

That said, the bigger the turnout, the better. I'd like to see that Barnes & Nobles store absolutely swamped with folks...and pirates. I'll be dressed in full pirate garb, including my new cutlass from RealArmorofGod.com. See below:

Come if you can. I'd love to see you there!

Never alone.

Wayne Thomas Batson

No comments: